- Toastmasters meeting Tuesday, October 25th at 6pm in Bentley 021. Theme is Halloween, come and eat some food, candy and polish up those public speaking skills!
- Tonight IGS Energy spoke about the opportunities for Jobs and Internships available! Thanks IGS Energy for coming out tonight!
- Devin Albert on accepting an internship over winter intersession with Actuant Corporation
- Clark Saul on accepting an internship over winter intersession with Palmer Holland
- Annual Recognition Reception; Thursday, November 3rd Baker Ballroom 6pm-9pm
- Fall Quarter Induction Ceremony; Monday, November 7th Baker Theater 7pm
- Tonight was the Committee Fair, all sales certificate candidates will be put into new committees based on their top choices from tonight’s event. If you missed the Committee Fair tonight, then you will be assigned to one of the Sales Centre committees.
- Don’t forget about Ambassadors Club! You must receive 160 points!
- If you cannot complete one of the mandatory events, you can complete two of the extra events to make up for the lost points!
- Mandatory Events (20 points each)
- Business Core Workshop
- Career Fair
- Corporate Development Day
- New Hire Induction Ceremony
- Monday Night Meetings
- Toastmasters (1 Meeting)
- Sell A Friend
- Attend Committee Fair
- Extra Events (10 points each):
- Be A Peer Mentor
- Account Manager Fair
- Good Works Event
- 1 on 1 w/PSAB Member
- Homecoming Parade
- Annual Recognition Reception