- At the meeting, SCCs watched a video of the Professional Education team and their “cribs” so all members could get to know the team better! Great video Clark, Thomas, Sam, Eric and Alexia!
- Also, great work making the video Nate and Rob!
- The following is the updated Ambassador Club point system:
- Mandatory Events (20 points each)
- Business Core Workshop
- Career Fair
- Corporate Development Day
- New Hire Induction Ceremony
- Monday Night Meetings
- Toastmasters (1 Meeting)
- Sell A Friend
- Attend Committee Fair
- Extra Events (10 points each):
- Be A Peer Mentor
- Account Manager Fair
- Good Works Event
- 1 on 1 w/PSAB Member
- Homecoming Parade
- Annual Recognition Reception
- Must obtain a total of 140 points to be on Ambassadors Club
- Dan McGlothlin on accepting an account executive position with AT&T in the business leadership development program.
- Chanel Glenn on accepting a winter intersession internship with Precious Formals.
- Eric Lang on accepting a winter intersession internship with Verizon Wireless.
- Laura Schaus on accepting a brand marketing internship with The J.M. Smucker Company.
- Annual Recognition Reception to honor the difference makers involved with the Sales Centre!
- Thursday November 3rd, 6-9pm in Baker Ballroom
- Dress is Business Professional
- Good Works Dinner!
- SCCs volunteering for food prep (Thursday, November 3rd) Between 12-4pm at 31 N. Congress:
- Victoria Centers, Alex Whiteleather, Rachel Huber, Ashley Arnold, Haley Lancaster, Janelle Thompson, Garret Bednarcik and Cali Skalski.
- SCCs volunteering at the dinner (Friday, November 4th) Meet in Copeland Parking lot at 3:30pm:
- Alexia Heffernan, Thomas Lower, Bekah Grippa, Alexis Kennedy, Janelle Thompson, Brianna Rea, Brittany Somerville, Elmer Plasencia, Brooke Ling, Richard Bradley, Tara Nolan, Gina Wolf, Nicole Lamendola, Kelly Boyd, Cassey Fele.
- Communication Competency in the Workplace!
- Thursday January 5th, 6-9pm in Irvine Auditorium
- There will be a Coach & Candidate competition drawing at the Recognition Reception this Thursday, 11/3!
- Be sure to stop by the Coach & Candidate table to find out who you will be competing against.
- New Hire Portfolios are due no later than Friday November 4th at 5pm to Copeland 201!
- Tom Starr will be at the next Monday night meeting to talk about giving killer presentations!
- New Hire Induction Ceremony will take place right after the Monday night meeting!