Tonight we kicked off the very first meeting of Winter Quarter 2012! Welcome back Schey Sales Centre students, we look forward to a great quarter!
- Winter Quarter Ambassador Club Point System!
- Monday Night Meetings (4 Meetings) = 20 points
- Career Fair = 20 points
- Attend 1 Toastmasters Meeting = 20 points
- The Annual Sales Conference = 20 points
- The New Hire Induction Ceremony = 20 points
- Must Obtain 100 Points for Ambassador Club Standing!
- Here is a way candidates can make up for lost points…
- Cross Cultural Communication Event = 20 points
- Attend 1 additional Toastmasters meeting = 20 points
- Account Manager Fair = 10 points
- PSAB Visit = 10 points
- Sell a Friend = 10 points
- Blood Drive = 10 points
- Dad’s Weekend Event = 10 points
- Are you interested in joining the Sales Competition Team? If so, contact Dr. Ridpath at email@example.com
- Josiah Meyers who accepted a sales internship with Southwest Books.
- Josh Reich who accepted a sales trainee position with Ohio Packaging.
- Jared Prior who accepted a sales internship with Three D Metals, Inc.
- Eric Lang who accepted a sales internship with Merced Systems.
- Alex Trago who accepted a sales internship with IGS Energy.
- Ambassador Club Social (Invitation Only) on Thursday, January 12th from 7:30-10:00 in Walter Hall Rotunda.
- Dad’s Weekend Event on Saturday, January 21st from 1:30-2:30.
- Career Fair on Monday, January 30th at 6pm in Walter Hall Rotunda.
- Account Manager Fair on Sunday, January 29th from 1:30-3:00 in Baker Center 240/242.
- Annual Sales Conference on February 13th at 6:00 in Baker Ballroom.
- Winter Quarter Induction Ceremony on Monday, March 5th at 6:00 in Baker Theatre.
- Winter Quarter Information Sessions!
- Tuesday, January 10th
- Wednesday, January 11th
- Meetings held in Copeland 104 at 7:00pm
- The first Toastmasters meeting of the quarter is Tuesday, January 17th at 6:00pm in Baker 230.