Tonight we welcomed the Winter Quarter new-hire class to their very first Schey Sales Centre meeting!
Welcome to the Schey Sales Centre new-hire candidates and congratulations!
Also, a huge thank you to Howard and Sally Stevens for visiting our Monday night meeting!
- Ashley Mierzwiak who accepted a summer internship with Paychex!
- Alex Whiteleather who accepted a summer internship with Whirlpool Corporation!
- Zachary Ernstoff who accepted a summer internship with The First Tee of Pittsburgh!
- Nick Luberger who accepted a summer internship with The Summer Ohio Copperheads!
- Joe Tetelman who accepted a summer internship with World Business Chicago!
- Donald Lindsay who accepted a summer internship with Northwestern Mutual!
- Chanel Glenn who accepted a full-time job with American Greetings!
- Taylor Rex who accepted a full-time job with IGS Energy!
- Ari Jacobs who accepted a full-time job with Alliance Data!
- Spring Sales Classes: MKT 458 (Sales Management) T,Th 10:10-12:00 & MKT 478 (Advanced Sales Effectiveness) T,Th 2:10-4:00
- MKT 458 is a required course, while MKT 478 is a highly recommended elective to gain real sales experience.
- Seniors can register for both classes in advance by sending an email to Ms. Knowlton (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your PID and desired sales classes.
- Juniors can register in advance for MKT 458 by sending an email to Ms. Knowlton (email@example.com) with your PID.
- If you have an announcement that you would like to make that is promoting an event/announcement related to Sales Centre or NOT related to Sales Centre that you want included in the Monday night meetings, email to TSSC g-mail account no later than 5pm on Sunday. It will be included in the meeting IF APPROVED. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Don’t forget about the Friends competition! Sell those Friends to support the Schey Sales Centre!
- Toastmasters Meeting #3: Tuesday, February 7th at 6pm in Baker 230
- Toastmasters Meeting #4: Tuesday, February 21st at 6pm in Baker 230 (Guest speaker- Dr. Kent Smith, business casual dress)
- Annual Sales Conference: Monday, February 13th at 6pm in Baker Ballroom (business casual dress, bring your laptop, food provided)
- Bare On The Bricks Philanthropy Event: Saturday, February 11th at 1pm, registration begins at 11am. Bring any clothes you can donate to the Athens community!