- Amy Stafford and Chelsea Kovak for making it to the final round of the Coach & Candidate portfolio competition! They will be presenting their portfolios at the next Monday night meeting and the Schey Sales Centre Candidates will be able to be partial judges!
- Spring Sales Classes: MKT 478 (Advanced Sales Effectiveness)…THREE spots remaining, email Mr. Hartung (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register for the class!
- Cabinet nomination will take place from week 10 of Winter quarter to week 1 of Spring quarter. The cabinet interviews will take place on Sunday, April 1st.
- CAC nominations will take place during week 2 of Spring quarter. The CAC nominations will take place on April 5th and 6th (Thursday and Friday).
- Both Cabinet and CAC applications we become available in week 10 of Winter quarter.
- If you have an announcement that you would like to make that is promoting an event/announcement related to Sales Centre or NOT related to Sales Centre that you want included in the Monday night meetings, email to TSSC g-mail account no later than 5pm on Sunday. It will be included in the meeting IF APPROVED. (email@example.com)
- Don’t forget about the Friends competition! Sell those Friends to support the Schey Sales Centre!
- You must have 100 points by the end of Winter quarter to be on Ambassador Club.
- Toastmasters Meeting #4: Tuesday, February 21st at 6pm in Baker 230 (Guest speaker- Dr. Kent Smith, business casual dress)
- New-Hire Committee Fair: Monday, February 27th from 7-9pm in Walter Hall Rotunda. If you do not attend you will not be assigned a committee!
- Winter Quarter Induction Ceremony: Monday, March 5th from 7:30-9pm in Baker Center Theater.