Tonight marked the final Monday night meeting of Winter quarter. We thank all candidates for their participation in contributing to a successful quarter. Have a safe and fun spring break and we will see you back Spring quarter!
- Tonight the 2012 Winter Quarter new-hire class was formally inducted into the Schey Sales Centre in the Baker Centre Theater! Congratulations to all new-hire candidates inducted and welcome to the Schey Sales Centre!
- Ashley Arnold who accepted a full time position with Alliance Data!
- Amanda Thompson who accepted an internship with Palmer Holland!
- Lowell Berg who accepted an Account Executive position with IMG College at Syracuse University!
- Emily Zito who accepted a Client Sales internship with Alliance Data!
- Luke Watts who accepted an Inside Sales position with The Spyglass Group!
- The Friends Competition has been extended to April 9th so remember to sell those Sales Centre Friends over spring break!!!
- If you are interested in helping out on a corporate visit please contact Josh Reich (JoshReich22@gmail.com) or Chelsey Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you are completing a sales internship this summer, watch out for an email from Dr. Axinn about the access codes for the required sales internship reading you must complete this summer.
- If you have an announcement that you would like to make that is promoting an event/announcement related to Sales Centre or NOT related to Sales Centre that you want included in the Monday night meetings, email to TSSC g-mail account no later than 5pm on Sunday. It will be included in the meeting IF APPROVED. (email@example.com)
- The last Toastmasters meeting of the quarter will be held on Tuesday March 6th from 6-7pm in Baker 230, food will be provided!