Tonight was the first meeting of spring quarter. We welcomed backed all the Schey Sales Certificate Candidates to an awesome first meeting! Once again, welcome back everyone and we look forward to an excellent spring quarter! We would also like to thank our new corporate partner, Steelcase for coming out to the Monday Night meeting to share more about their company!
- The Schey Sales Centre Sales Competition team recently went to the National Collegiate Sales Competition and finished in the top ten in the competition. Congratulations Schey Sales Competition team!
- The Miracles for Life 5K is coming up, lets do our best to help out!
- Christine Sindelar on accepting a full time position as a Solutions Analyst with Hyland Software!
- Clark Saul on accepting a full time position with Palmer Holland!
- Katie Holthaus on accepting a full time position as an account manager with IGS Energy!
- Cabinet applications are due this Friday by 5pm to Copeland 201.
- Cabinet Interviews will take place on Sunday, April 1st.
- Cabinet Speeches will take place at the next Monday night meeting, April 2nd.
- To nominate yourself or someone else for a CAC position, email your name and the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CAC applications are due on Wednesday, April 4th by 5pm to Copeland 201, and CAC interviews will take place on April 5th and 6th.
- Communication Competency Event Part 2 on Thursday, April 12th.
- Miracle for Life 5k on Saturday, April 28th.
- Coach and Candidate Information Sessions on Monday, April 30th and Monday, May 7th.
- Mom’s weekend brunch on Saturday, May 5th.
- Annual Sales Symposium on Thursday, May 17th.
- Alumni Experience Day on May 19th from 9:00 to 12:30.