Tonight, nominees for the Schey Sales Centre 2012-2013 cabinet gave their speeches to the entire Monday night meeting. Candidates attending the meeting were able to vote for cabinet nominees that they thought seemed the most eligible for the positions. Good luck to all cabinet nominees, as well as all Schey Sales Certificate candidates planning to run for CAC position!
Also, a big thank you to Rex Caswell, VP of Telephone Sales for coming to the Monday night meeting to tell Schey candidates more about the company Lexis-Nexis!
The Miracles for Life 5K is coming up, lets do our best to help out!
- Visit http://www.miraclesforlife.org
- Donate: Straight to the “A Kids Again Fund”
- Walk for Pledges: http://www.firstgiving.com/23282
- Pledge: http://www.firstgiving.com/YOURNAMETSC5K
- Volunteer: @5k, @Victory Junction Counselor
- BD Medical
- Fluke Networks
- Columbus Business First
- Myers Industries
- PR Newswire
- CAC Application Deadline: THIS Friday by 5pm!
- CAC Interview Sign ups: Tuesday & Wednesday in Copeland 201
- CAC Tentative Interviews: Next Friday/Saturday – April 13th & 14th
- Account Management Application Due: Friday April 13th to
- Copeland 201 (Please Attach Resume!)
- Account Management Interview Sign Ups: Monday April 16th – Copeland 201
- Account Management Interviews: Friday April 20th
- First Meeting for Account Managers: Thursday April 26th
- Toastmasters Meeting April 3rd
- Copeland 112 6pm (Casual)
- Toastmasters Meeting April 11th
- Communication Competency Workshop April 12th
- Irvine 199 6-9p.m. (Business Casual)
- Alumni Experience Day May 19th
- Walter Hall Rotunda 9am-12:30pm (Business Casual)