Tonight we welcomed Nate Riggs to our third Monday night meeting of the quarter. Nate gave some great advice about social media. The Schey Sales Centre candidates were able to tweet the Sales Centre twitter account (@thesalescentre) to ask Nate Riggs questions about social media, that he then answered at the end of the meeting. Thanks again for coming to the meeting tonight Nate!
- Kyle Raffle on accepting a full time account manager position with Palmer Holland!
- Chelsea Kovak on being selected as the winner of the Coach and Candidate portfolio competition!
- The new 2012-2013 Schey Sales Centre Cabinet:
- Chair: Emily Zito
- Vice Chair: Alex Whiteleather
- VP of Communication: Katie Lewis
- VP of Candidate Advancement: Alexia Heffernan
- VP of Professional Education: Eric Lang
- VP of Corporate Development: Chelsey Anderson
- The CAC application deadline has been extended to tonight (4/9/12) by midnight…just remember how beneficial a leadership within the Schey Sales Centre can be! Differentiate yourself! They can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Tomorrow morning an email will be sent out to all CAC applicant about interview sign ups!
- Want to apply to be an Account Manager?
- Account Management Application Due: Friday April 13th to
- Copeland 201 (Please Attach Resume!)
- Account Management Interview Sign Ups: Monday April 16th – Copeland 201
- Account Management Interviews: Friday April 20th
- First Meeting for Account Managers: Thursday April 26th
- Tom Starr has been selected as the associate director of career development! Welcome to the team Tom Starr!
- If you are interested in a receptionist position for the Schey Sales Centre, please email Dr. Axinn to express your interest (email@example.com).
- Miracles for Life informational meeting and pizza party is this Wednesday (4/11/12) in Copeland 410 at 6:00 before Toastmasters which will be held at 7:00.
- The Run for a Reason 5K will be held on Saturday, April 28 starting at 8:00 am. The 5K has a $15 registration fee, but this fee includes over half of it going to Miracles for Life, free food, prizes and a free t-shirt!
- Cultural Competency in the Workplace this Thursday (4/12/12) from 6:00-9:oo PM in Irvine Hall room 199, the dress is business casual.
- Coach and Candidate information sessions for next years competition will be held on April 30 and May 7, more information to come!
- Miracles for Life Charity Cornhole tournament:
- Friday, May 18!
- Each member of the winning team will bring home an Apple iPad!
- VISIT http://www.miraclesforlife.org
- SIGN-UP TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TOURNAMENT: http://www.firstgiving.com/23282/OUSalesCentreCharityCornhole
VOLUNTEER: At the event! (concessions, registration, operations)