Tonight we welcomed one of our newer corporate partners Fluke Networks to speak at the meeting about the opportunities available. Thank you once again for coming out to the meeting Fluke Networks!
- Heather Wilson on accepting a summer internship doing communications and marketing for Alpha Gamma Delta International!
- Heather Wilson on accepting an internship for the 2012-2013 year with the American Red Cross!
- Olivia Gougler on accepting an full time position with Fluke Networks!
- Steven Crane on accepting an internship with Restoration Automotive!
- If you want to become a member of the Sales Competition team email Dr. Ridpath at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Set yourself apart by joining the team!
- Meet competitive students like yourself from all over the country and help the Schey Sales Centre uphold its prestigious title!
- Sales Certificate Quarters to Semesters required briefing will be held on in Copeland 104 on:
- Monday April 30 from 7-9pm
- Wednesday May 2 from 8 to 9pm
- Recruitment Event/All Sales Centre Social will be held in Baker Theater on May 1st from 7pm to 9 pm.
- There will be food, prizes and a DJ.
- Make sure to bring your friends!
- The Annual Sales Symposium will be held in Baker Ballroom from 8am to 3pm on May 17! RSPV TODAY!
- The Annual Awards Ceremony will be held in Baker Ballroom 6pm to 9pm on May 17!
- Alumni Experience Day will be held in Walter Hall Rotunda from 9:30am to 1:30pm on May 19!
- The Run for a Reason 5K will be held on Saturday, April 28 starting at 8:00 am. The 5K has a $15 registration fee, but this fee includes over half of it going to Miracles for Life, free food, prizes and a free t-shirt!
- Sales Centre blood drive will be held on May 8th from 1-7pm on the fifth floor of Baker Centre!
- Coach and Candidate information sessions for next years competition will be held on April 30 and May 7, more information to come!
- Miracles for Life Charity Cornhole tournament:
- Friday, May 18th from 2pm-4:30pm in Tailgate Park!
- You must register by May 11th to confirm your bracket placement.
- Each member of the winning team will bring home an Apple iPad! There will be food, door prizes and each person registered will receive a shirt!
- VISIT www.miraclesforlife.org to learn more about this wonderful organization
- TO SIGN-UP TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TOURNAMENT: Please visit http://www.firstgiving.com/23282, click JOIN NOW at the top of the page OR click on Ohio University Sales Centre Alumni Charity Cornhole Tournament on the RIGHT under EVENTS
- TO VOLUNTEER OR SIGN UP FOR THE EVENT: (concessions, registration, operations) go to aspnet.cob.ohio.edu/s.aspx?s=