- Alicia Boggs on accepting an internship with Anthropologie as a Visual Display Intern in Edgewater, New Jersey!
- Only two Toastmasters meetings remain this year:
- Wednesday, May 9th at 7pm in Copeland 433.
- Tuesday, May 22 at 6pm in Copeland 433.
- Sales Centre will be participating in a Blood Drive TOMORROW.
- Tuesday May 8th, from 1pm to 7pm on the 5th floor of Baker Center.
- To sign up please visit this google document or contact Heather Wilson at email@example.com
- The Annual Sales Symposium will be held in Baker Ballroom from 8am to 3pm on May 17.
- The Annual Awards Ceremony will be held in Baker Ballroom 6pm to 9pm on May 17.
- Alumni Experience Day will be held in Walter Hall Rotunda from 9:30am to 1:30pm on May 19.
- MIRACLE FOR LIFE CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT! Register by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!
- Tournament Details:
- Friday, May 18th.
- 2:00-4:30 PM at Tailgreat Park.
- Casual dress & food, prizes, & t-shirt provided.
- If you don’t have a partner, we will pair you with someone.
- Mandatory Ambassador Club points.
- Email Amy Stafford (Amy.E.Stafford@gmail.com) if you want to volunteer!
- Here is the link to sign up: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/thomas-starr/OUSalesCentreCharityCornhole/team