Thanks for everyone coming out tonight and get excited for the kick-off for Homecoming 2012!
Let’s Talk Curriculum…
- Spring semester registration starts 10/29
- Advanced Registration for these classes:
- MKT 4580 Sales Management (requirement)— Offered 9:00am till 10:20 am TTH
- MKT 4680 Advanced Selling Techniques (requirement)— Offered 12:00pm – 1:20 TTH
- MKT 4780 Advanced Selling Effectiveness ( highly recommended)– Offered 6:40pm WED
- SENIORS: Advanced registration for these classes starting now! Send your PID# and requested classes to Mrs. Sharp at email@example.com. You only have priority til 8am on 10/15
- Mrs. Sharp will acknowledge your email, she will register you around “your time of scheduling”
- Seats are limited, seniors will have first priority
- Recruiting Prizes
- Information Session Winner: Emily Zito
- Interview Winner: Eric Lang
- They will both get a $99 prize of their choice!
- Business Olympics on Oct. 26:
- 11:00am -3:00pm at Walter Hall Rotunda
- Business Professional
- 1st Place: $500, 2nd Place: $250, 3rd Place: $100
- Also, there will be Four company sponosrs: so great networking opportunity
Communication Competency Workshop!
- Become a better communicator
- RSVP by Oct. 11
- Special Guest Interview
Toastmasters tomorrow 10/9
- Baker Center Room 231, Business Casual, starts at 6:00pm and the Theme is Autumn
Homecoming Parade 2012
- Time: 7:35 am at Factory Street
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Awards Celebration
- Thursday, Nov. 2 from 4:30-6:00pm
- Walter Hall Rotunda
- Network with fellow Sales Certificate Candidates, Support Team members, Professional Sales Advisory Board members and some Corporate Partners!
- Tailgate-style dinner then heading to the football game where you can sit with us in the student section!
- E-Tank! Account Manager: Anthony Sylvester email@example.com
- Park Place Technologies: Account Manager: Allison Thobe firstname.lastname@example.org
- Softchoice: Account Manager: Jeff Dudenhoeffer email@example.com
- Director of Career Development: Tom Starr
- He has officer hours on Tuesdays from 9:30am – 4:30pm, you can make an appointment or walk-in
- Miracles for Life- participation in the Homecoming Parade
If you have a slide for the meeting, it must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 on Sunday evenings
- There are 10 seniors on homecoming court including our own Victoria Centers and Emily Sheerer, Five out of the ten who have most votes will be named Ambassadors
- Voting starts Tuesday at 7:00pm and ends on Thursday at 12:00pm
- Coach and Candidate: Please complete the survey on survey monkey
- There will be an upcoming workshop! Date to be deterimned
ATTN: Cabinet, CAC, Account Mangers
- PSAB Meeting
- Friday, Nov. 2 from 11am-1pm
- Only for Cabinet, CAC and Account Managers
This is the time for us to share our ideas for the Schey Sales Centre with our support staff, PSAB members and corporate sponsors.