We had a great turnout at the meeting tonight and hope everyone enjoyed the free yummy pizza!
Congratulations to and Good Luck to…
- Josiah Myers who accepted a Sales Internship with IGS Energy
- Good Luck to the Sales Competition Team traveling to Indiana University for a competition
- Start selling friends! There will be winner at each end of the semester with the prize being worth up to $99.99
Our Goal: at least sell 50 friends
Why Sell a Friend? Supporting a student’s sales education, meals provided, outside the classroom events and more!
If you have any question you can email: Erik Muir: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tracy Hecht: email@example.com
- New Event RSVP policy will be implemented in the Spring
- No Monday night meetings on Nov. 5th (New Hire Induction Ceremony) and Nov. 12 (Veterans Day)
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters Philanthropy Events
- When Dec. 1 at Bird Arena form 1:00-3:30
- Toast Masters meeting on Wed. 24th at 6:oopm in Bentley room 220
- Committee Fair: Oct. 29th after the Monday night meeting at 7:00pm in Copeland 104
- Annual Recognition Dinner: Nov. 1st at 4:30-6 in Walter Hall Rotunda, Bobcat Attire dress!
If your interested in a job or internship feel free to contact these contact Account Managers
- Huntington Insurance: Maria Kamlowsky: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fluke Networks: Jacki Folta: email@example.com
- TQL: Fred Kumih: firstname.lastname@example.org