Thanks everyone for coming out tonight and hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween weekend and trying to stay warm!
- Stephanie Dankelson who accepted an internship with Whirlpool
- The Sales Cats who went to Indiana University and represented Ohio University and the Sales Centre.. We appreciate all the hard work you put in!
- Business Olympic Team who won 2nd place!
Keep Selling Friends!
- In the email sent out is a sample letter to give to family, friends and other businesses
We have a new addition to our family!
- Please welcome our new Corporate Partner: CED
Clarifying the RSVP Policy
- 1st strike: Not eligible for Ambassadors Club
- 2nd strike: Will not be invited back to any events the rest of the semester
Leadership Certificate Update
- You can complete your certificate this weekend on Saturday and Sunday from 11:00-8:00pm
- It’s a great way to set yourself apart
- If your interested in a job or internship with any of these companies please contact their account manager
- Paychex: Eric Cooper: email@example.com
- Palmer Holland: Eric Cooper: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three D Metals: Elmer Plasencia: email@example.com
- Corporate Development Day: November 19th from 6:00pm-8:00pm in Copeland 107
- Dad Weekend Brunch: November 10th 11:30-1:30pm in Copeland room 112
- Annual Recognition Dinner: THIS THURSDAY: Nov.1 at Walter Hall Rotunda from 4:30-6… We will be attending the football game with everyone so wear your bobcat gear!
- New Hire Induction Ceremony: Nov. 5 at 7:00pm, business casual and Invitation only
Lifelong Learning Segment…
- Overcoming Weaknesses
- Admit to yourself you have a weakness, stop procrastinating and stop avoiding your weak spots