Hope Everyone is enjoying their Syllabus Week! Here are the minutes from the Monday Night Meeting incase you missed it!
- Herbal Sage Teas (distribution to local Athens business): Sales Intern
- Unpaid and to start immediately
If you are interested, please contact Dr. Axinn at 740-503-0308
- Sign ups for Tabling and Speaking to Classrooms.
- Wear t shirts and backpacks
- Prizes for Recruitment
- Information Sessions:
- Tuesday, January 22: 7:00PM in CSC 121B
- Wednesday, January 23: 7:00 PM in CSC 121B
Monday Night Meeting House Rules…
- No cell phones while in the meeting
- Try to sit by someone that you don’t already know
- Treat this like a real sales meeting
- Clean up your mess and push in the chairs when you leave
- RSVP: Yes or No
- Be respectful of others: do not speak while others are speaking
- If you have a slide for the meeting, it must be sent to email@example.com by 5:00 on Sunday evenings
- If you RSVP to an event and miss the event without a legitimate excuse or proper notice, you will receive a strike.
- Strike 1= No longer considered for Ambassador’s Club for the Semester
- Strike 2= No longer able to attend Outside the Classroom Events
- If you have accepted a job or internship please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your picture, place of work, and position accepted
- Start thinking about what positions you want to run for the Sales Centre! Both on CAC and on Cabinet
Life Long Learning Segment…
- Fred needs volunteers for his new segments! One even includes a mini movie and he needs at least 8 people to help out!
- If your interested in helping out Fred, please email him at email@example.com