Thanks everyone for coming out tonight! Incase you missed the meeting here are the minutes from tonight!
- Kelly Lawson who accepted a job with EMC as an Inside Sales Associate in Boston, MA
- Katherine Pence who accepted a Client Sales Internship with Alliance Data in Columbus, OH
Fall 2012 Semester Ambassador list…
(If your name isn’t on the list but should be please contact Victoria Centers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chelsey Anderson
- Victoria Centers
- Eric Cooper
- Stephanie Dankelson
- Jeff Dudenhoeffer
- Cassey Eck
- Zach Ernstoff
- Alexia Heffernan
- Shawn Hostetler
- Erika Husney
- Naomie Jeantine
- Austin Jenkins
- Alyson Kado
- Andrea Kefalos
- Fred Kumih
- Eric Lang
- Kaite Lewis
- Jaime Lipp
- Laurel Monroe
- Josiah Myers
- Tara Nolan
- Curtis Parsons
- Katherine Pence
- Amy Pierce
- Shalley Schooler
- Faye Skeans
- Michael Skoda
- Brittany Somerville
- Allison Thobe
- Nick Voican
- Andrew Welsh
- Alex Whiteleather
- Heather Wilson
- Tingting Zhang
- Emily Zito
- Ethan from the Southern Ohio Copperheads. If you are interested in sports and sales this is the perfect opportunity for you! If you have any questions or want to know more email Ethan at email@example.com
- Ohio University Golf and Tennis Internship is a part-time opportunity. If you are interested you can apply by sending your resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 419-356-8751. Please contact if you have any questions!
- PLEASE KEEP SELLING FRIENDS!!!
- Selling a Friend provides no dues, no fees, no paying for Sale Centre Books, professional development events and food!
- Help the Ohio Sales Cup! They need 6 volunteer: runners, door guards, etc.
- The Sales Cup will be Feb. 9th starting at 7:30 am. You can sign up in shifts! Please help out the team!
- Leadership Certificate worth 20 Ambassador points! You can get them on Wednesday or Thursday evenings from 6:00-8:00 PM starting Wednesday Jan. 30 in the Amanda J Cunningham Centre on the 3rd floor of Baker.
2013 – 2014 Cabinet…
- Monday, February 11: Cabinet Nominations at Monday Night Meeting
- Thursday, February 21: Applications due in Copeland 201 by Noon
- Friday, February 22: Cabinet Interviews
- Monday, February 25: Cabinet Speeches at Monday Night Meeting
- Monday, March 11: Announcement of New Cabinet
- Leadership Workshop on Monday, Feb. 4th in Walter Hall Rotunda at 6-9pm and wear Business Causal
- Toastmasters on Tuesday, Jan. 29th at 6:00pm in Copeland and also on Feb. 13th and Tuesday, Feb. 26th
- Bare on the Bricks: Feb. 15th 11:00am – 3:00pm. The run will start at 1:00pm from College Green to Court Side, where there will be hosting an after party! All donations and benefits will go towards local organizations and families.
- PR Newswire will be holding on-campus interviews on Feb. 11-13. If you are interested please contact Kathy Summers at email@example.com. Or for more information contact Allison Thobe firstname.lastname@example.org